Are you sick of winter? Are you longing for a vacay down south right about now? Me too, but since I’m staying in North Alabama for the time being at least, I’ll try and add a few details to my outfits that make me feel like spring is headed my way.
That’s difficult for me to type since we reached a low of 21 this morning. Brrrrr.
1. Show a little leg, or at least an ankle. Switch out those boots for pumps or mules to refresh your professional look.
2. If you’re stil wearing your booties (and I am), choose peep toe styles and show off those pedicures.
3. Maybe you aren’t ready for full on white yet but inserting a little here and there can make you feel better. I promise! I added white sneakers and a white Dooney & Bourke watch to lighten my look.
4. Pastels will always signify the end of winter. This Loft sweater is nice and warm but the light colors are very welcome in February and March.
5. Call me old school but lighter denim just seems more summer-like to me. I tend to go with a lighter wash when the weather warms.
Take this cute tote on your next vacation!